Transport Risk Management
These services are provided as part of AIB’s philosophy of providing superior levels of customer service to our clients.
AIB have taken the lead in assisting businesses involving a transport aspect to better understand its Chain of Responsibility (COR) and OH&S responsibilities and provides a number of ‘tools’ that will help protect your interests in this dynamic industry.
These services include;
- Risk assessing (auditing) of your present situation, gap analysis and recommendations on what needs to be done to ensure that you comply with legislative requirements
- Analysis of incident/ accident records
- Assessment of ‘root causes’ of incident/ accident records
- Where appropriate provision of reports to insurance underwriters
- Establishment of a 'Compliance Road Map' for your business
- Provision of generic manuals and material including
- Policy & Procedures
- Drivers Manuals
- Staff Employment and Appraisal Processes
- NHVAS requirements including maintenance, mass and fatigue management